This is Raffaele Di Fazio's personal site.
I wrote more YAML in the last 3-5 years than I would have ever imagined.
Still, I have a passion for what I do. Here some info:
- Go at Zalando (Berlin Go meetup, March 2016)
- Go Study Group (Women who Go, June 2016)
- Fallacies of distributed computing with Kubernetes on AWS (AWS User Group Hamburg, October 2017) - slides
- Mastering Kubernetes on AWS (AWS re:Invent, November 2017) - video
- Kubernetes on AWS: practices and opinions (KubeCon US, December 2017) - video
- Deploying containers to AWS in 2018: a re:Invent recap (Berlin AWS User Group, January 2018)
- Introduction to Kubernetes (Nardoz Berlin, June 2018) - slides
- Two years of Kubernetes on AWS (Berlin AWS User Group, October 2018) - slides
- Let’s talk about Failures with Kubernetes! (inovex Meetup Hamburg, February 2019)
- Humble Brag Meetup (Berlin, June 2019)
- Computers in a very broad meaning. There is really a lot I like doing and learning.
- Cloud Native technologies. I'm a Kubernetes contributor even though I don't really like some parts of it.
- Code and delivery quality, which means CI/CD and a lot more.
- Programming languages: Go (my main focus right now), Java (which I am forgetting) and I wish to learn Rust.
- Neapolitan Pizza, but really all pizza is great (as long as it doesn't have pineapple on top).
- Wine, mostly Italian, but I'm open to try new things.